Thursday, October 21, 2010

Long time . . .




It has been a long time since my last blog and so much has happened since.

While my sister was still here Luzaan ended up in hospital with a serious bacterial infection that started as a urinary tract infection. She had fevers of between 38 and 40.6 and was sick for a whole week and then still at home getting better for another! She's all recovered now and back at school. I learned something from her that normally would have seem so silly to me . . . When she first started feeling better, she prayed for her food in hospital and thanked the Lord for being able to eat again. It made me think of so many other things we take for granted everyday!

Just thought I'd share these beautiful king proteas with you! I bought them next to the side of the road for less than a normal bunch of flowers would've cost me and all the greenery came from our garden. This, along with another amazing sunset made me think that, if our God can create such glorious things, how awesomely glorious must He be in Person!

He is truly a wonderful God!

No comments: