Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Busy but BLESSED!



Well, my birthday turned out to be quite exhausting and blessed at the same time!

Tuesday is usually not a good day for me because it is so busy. Usually I have to cook supper in the morning because in the afternoon we are so busy with extra mural activities that there is no time to even think about supper!

David took 2 days' leave yesterday and today to be with me and take the children to school. It is such a help and I am much more relaxed when he is home. He wanted to take me for breakfast this morning but yesterday my friend Rista phoned and said that they have organised a tea for me this morning. It would have been too much of a rush to go for breakfast and still make it in time for tea because after taking the children to school he waited in town for someone and only got back home at 09h45. So the breadfast got cancelled and we decided to have takeouts for supper since I would not have time for that as well.

The tea was lovely and it always amazes me when I think of God's goodness and grace in my life through so many wonderful, loving and kind people! I am truly happy today and know that that is only because of God's work in my life and the lives of the people around me. He blesses me through so many things that they do for me and the love of the Lord that shines through them to me! Praise the Lord with me for His greatness and loving kindness!

We ended up going to our favourite restaurant tonight because the weather did not permit the takeouts and picnic we planned. As always it was lovely! These photos were taken there in the restaurant!

Thank you so much for each and every one of you who blessed me through messages, emails and phone calls with your love and encouragement! Miriam, thank you sooooo much for your lovely email and short email to my phone! I know how difficult it is for you to do so and it made me smile to think that even though you are so far your love is so close that it can touch my heart! Sorry to those of you whose calls I missed! Know that I truly appreciate the fact that your thoughts were with me today! I am truly a very rich woman!

May the Lord bless you for your kindness and may He be glorified in the world when others see the love we have for one another! Each one of you are disciples of Him and to this I am a witness today!

2 Corinthians 4:16-18
1 Thessalonians 5:23

No comments: